Help Minimize Errors
This is an overarching feature that includes many error-minimizing techniques. It will likely be broken up into individual features in the future.
Discussion by Disabilities
Any disability may increase the risk of an error, and may also make it difficult to recover from mistakes. This feature helps to reduce the number of errors.
- Accessible Error Identification- Level Access
- Forms and Error Handling- Access & Use
- Accessible Checklist for Form Validation
Related Research and Papers
- The Universal Design File: Designing for People of All Ages and Abilities-Molly Follette Story, James L. Mueller, Ronald L. Mace
- An Interface to Support Independent Use of Facebook by People With Intellectual Disability- Daniel K. Davies, Steven E Stock, Larry R King, R. Brian Brown, Michael L. Wehmeyer, Karrie A Shogren
- Enhancing Independent Internet Access for Individuals with Mental Retardation through Use of a Specialized Web Browser: A Pilot Study-Daniel K. Davies, Steven Ek Stock and Michael L Wehmeyer
- Enhancing Independent Task Performance for Individuals with Mental Retardation Through Use of a Handheld Self-Directed Visual and Audio Prompting System- Daniel K. Davies, Steven Ek Stock and Michael L Wehmeyer
- Universal Design of Instruction- Sheryl Burgstahler
Related content in the DeveloperSpace
- What is Physical Disability?