Last updated: September 1st, 2017
2. Eligibility and Access
While viewing of the site is open to all, in order to use some features on the Site and some of its Services, you will need to register on the Site. Registered members have certain rights and responsibilities with respect to password and account access: (i) Member must select a password as part of the registration process; (ii) in order to prevent unauthorized activity, to access the registered service on the Internet, member must give the registered service their e-mail address and selected password in order to update member profile information, (iii) member is responsible for keeping his/her e-mail address and password confidential, and is solely responsible for all activities that occur under member’s e-mail address and password, including all unauthorized activities: (iv) member agrees to (a) immediately notify RtF of any unauthorized use of Member’s e-mail address and password or any other breach of security related to this Website or the Services, and (b) ensure that Member logs out from Member’s account at the end of each session; and (v) Member agrees to abide by all applicable local, state, federal, and international laws and regulations with respect to Member’s account.
3. Use of the website
- You shall not disguise the origin of information transmitted through the Website.
- You will not place false or misleading information on the Website.
- You will not use or access any service, information, application or software available via the Website in a manner not expressly permitted by RtF.
- You will not input or upload to the Website any information which contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, the Website or Information or that infringes the Intellectual Property (defined below) rights of another.
- Certain areas of the Website are restricted to registered members of the Site.
- You may not use or access the Website or the Site’s Systems or Services in any way that, in RtF's judgment, adversely affects the performance or function of the Site or its Systems, and Services or interferes with the ability of authorized parties to access the Site or it’s Systems, Services.
- You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any portion or aspect of the Content or the Information, without the express written consent of RtF.
4. Membership Registration
You may access many areas of our website without registering your details with us. Certain areas are only open to you if you register. The terms and conditions which govern material submitted by you to us and your use of the GPII website are governed by our general "Terms and Conditions”.
By registering here and creating your profile, you can access different services that are offered by us without having to register for each service separately. If a service you wish to subscribe to has additional terms and conditions, you will be asked to accept these separately. You agree that:
- You will keep your username and password safe, and won't share them with anyone
- You will not pass yourself off as someone else or create multiple, false accounts.
If you breach these or any of our other terms and conditions we reserve the right to close your account, if we do so, we may close all accounts you have open in your name. You can update your personal details by accessing your account at your GPII Profile page and making any necessary changes; this will update your details across all services that you have subscribed to.
6. Users submissions
RtF does not claim ownership of the content materials you provide to RtF or post, upload, or submit to the Website.
By uploading content materials to this website or submitting any content materials to us, you automatically grant RtF a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, nonexclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, and distribute such content materials or incorporate such content materials into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed throughout the universe.
This website does not intend to market any products or services to children. In case of content depicting parents and/or kids under 18 years of age, parents as users provide on behalf of their kids under age the required consent under the applicable laws and regulations and express permission for the use, publication and dissemination of their content, including use by RtF as specified herein, as well as consent for Users to interact with the content on the website.
RtF will have all rights in connection with the content you submit including but not limited to all statutory and common law copyrights, moral rights and rights of publicity associated there within.
You represent and warrant to RtF on a continuing basis that you have the right and authority to grant to RtF the licence set out in these Terms and Conditions.
You represent and warrant you have not endangered yourself or others, or broken any laws in obtaining or providing and licensing to RtF the content submitted.
The exercise by RtF and its associates of any of the rights granted by you under these Terms will not at any time infringe any intellectual property right, moral right or any other right of any person.
When by providing or posting any content you submission:
- You warrant and represent that you are the copyright owner of such content material, or that the copyright owner of such content material has granted you permission to use such content material with the manner and purpose of your use and as otherwise permitted by these Terms and Conditions.
- You agree to accept full responsibility for any problem, dispute, or legal matter directly or indirectly resulting from the use of such content material by RtF.
- You agree not to submit content information, images or material that contain nudity, violence, any type of obscenity or that is illegal or considered offensive by RtF.
- You are and remain solely responsible for the content materials that you submit to this website.
- You irrevocably consent to the use by RtF and its associates, of any and all content and images submitted, and any reproduction in connection with the promotion of RtF goods or services and in any derivative work based there on through out and the to use of content them to publicize and advertise RtF goods or services in all media, including but not limited to the Internet, in perpetuity.
- By posting a Submission, you grant RtF permission to use non-personally identifying information for the purposes of research and marketing.
- You also understand that, when you submit any content materials to this website, RtF has the right to post your content materials and your name or likeness, including the likeness of anyone depicted in your content materials, in RtF's sole discretion.
- You shall remain solely liable for any content Material you submit to the websites.
- You here by agree to indemnify, defend, hold harmless and keep indemnified, RtF and its associates, its parent, affiliates, directors, officers and employees from and against any and all claims, liability, costs, damage, other expenses or loss we may incur (including without limitation legal fees) as a result of any content material you submit or any violation by you of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
7. Links to other websites
This Site may contain links to other independent third-party Web sites (“Linked Sites”). These Linked Sites are provided solely as a convenience to our visitors. Such Linked Sites are not under RtF’s control, and RtF is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of such Linked Sites, including any information or materials contained on such Linked Sites. You will need to make your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with these Linked Sites.
8. Website disclaimer
GPII website and the content, names, text and images included on them are provided 'as is'. While reasonable care has been taken in the preparation of such websites to ensure that the information contained on it is accurate, no warranty or representation of satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of title, whether express or implied, is given, nor is any warranty or representation given that the information and materials contained on such websites are free from errors or inaccuracy.
Our websites contain guidance and notes on certain aspects of law as they might affect the average person. They are intended only as broad guidance and are by no means definitive. The law is constantly changing, thus expert advice should always be sought.
To the extent permitted by applicable laws, no liability is accepted for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage resulting from the access to and use of GPII website and the information and materials contained on them.
Links contained within GPII website may lead to websites not under the control of RtF and RtF is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Links provided on GPII websites are provided to users only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by RtF of, and RtF accepts no liability in respect of the content of, any such linked site. Users link to any linked sites at their own risk.
9. Limitation of liability
We make no representations or warranties, express or implied, about your submission of Content or User Information. We are not liable to you or any third party in any way for your submission of Content or User Information. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title accuracy and non-infringement. We do not warrant that the website or the material contained or referred to on it are error-free or that errors will be corrected, or that the website or the server from which it is run or any of our affiliated companies or affiliated individuals or our licensees or their affiliated persons be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or expenses of any kind (including without limitation lost profits, damages arising from lost data, computer viruses, deletion of files, business interruption or personal injury or health problems) arising out of or in any way connected with the use of our website or the material or content contained or referred to on it, or for any information obtained through our website or us, whether such damages are based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. If you are dissatisfied with any material or content on this website, or with any of these Terms and Conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using this website. We reserve the right to change or discontinue at any time any aspect or feature of this website. The above limitation may not apply to you because some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless from any and all claims, suits, allegations, liabilities, damages, penalties, fines, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, related to or arising out of any actual or alleged violation of these terms. We will provide notice to you of any such claim, suit or proceeding at the email address that you submit to us with your Images and shall reasonably cooperate with you, at your expense, in your defense of any such claim, suit or proceeding.
We may terminate your right to submit Content at any time without notice. However, such termination shall only apply to your right to submit Images and shall not in any other way terminate or limit any other provision of these terms, all of which shall survive such termination of your right to submit Content.
12. Applicable law and jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Switzerland and will be interpreted in accordance with the jurisdiction of the courts of the Canton of Geneva. The courts of the Canton of Geneva shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any claim or dispute which might arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions.
13. Contact us
If you have any questions, queries or suggestions, please contact us at this address:Raising the Floor - International, 150 Route de Ferney, CH - 1218 Grand Saconnex / Geneva, Switzerland