ally.js - making accessibility simpler
- platform.js (because parsing the userAgent string yourself is ludicrous)
- ES5-shim (implicitly expected)
- CSSOM CSS.escape polyfill
- CONTRIBUTING.md explaining how to author, test, document and build ally.js
- CHANGELOG.md detailing what changed over time
- Filed issues (browsers & specifications)
- BrowserStack and SauceLabs provide VMs for automated testing - free for open source projects.
- Code Climate and Coveralls provide us with automated code analysis and coverage reports - free for open source projects.
- Travis CI provides a build server - free for open source projects.
- Algolia provides a search interface - free for open source projects.
ally.js is published under the MIT License.