Layer, structure and divide information
It is useful to sort information hierarchically using headers, sub-headers or sections, sub-sections. Hierarchies make it easier to understand relations easily.
Discussion by Disabilities
Breaking up complex controls sections into sub-sections aids people with cognitive and learning disabilities to understand the information easily.
- Structure information in Web Pages and Documents- University of Washington
- Document and website structure- Mozilla MDN Web Docs
- Semantic Structure- WebAIM
Related Research and Papers
- Metacognitive Learning Strategies For Students With Learning Disabilities- Sheila R. Vaidya
- Information Processing Theory and Learning Disabilities: A Commentary and Future Perspective- H. Lee Swanson
- Intelligence, Information Processing, and Specific Learning Disabilities: A Triarchic Synthesis- John Kolligian, Jr., Robert J. Sternberg