This feature speeds up or slows down the time allowed between clicks to make a double-click, or turn off the need for double-clicks altogether.
Discussion by Disabilities
Adjustable options may make it easier for people with physical disabilities to perform “double-click” operations.
Please note that these products are not necessarily endorsed by RtF, but represent the range of available options.
Open Source and free
These products are free and their source code may be modified with few restrictions.
Free, not necessarily open source
These products are free to use, but may have strict restrictions on viewing and modifying source code.
Commercial, with free trial
These products are free to try for a limited period of time or with limited functionality. They must be purchased for full functionality.
Commercial, no free trial
These products must be purchased to be used, and did not offer free trials at the time of posting.
Related Research and Papers
- Beyond dwell time: estimating document relevance from cursor movements and other post-click searcher behavior- Qi Guo, Eugene Agichtein
- Modeling dwell time to predict click-level satisfaction- Youngho Kim, Ahmed Hassan, Ryen W. White, Imed Zitouni
- Command without a click: dwell time typing by mouse and gaze selections- John Paul Hansen et. al
- Augmenting the mouse with pressure sensitive input- Jared Cechanowicz, Pourang Irani, Sriram Subramanian
- OptiDwell: Intelligent Adjustment of Dwell Click Time- Aanand Nayyar, Utkarsh Dwivedi, Karan Ahuja, Nitendra Rajput, Seema Nagar, Kuntal Dey