Open Access Tool Tray System
Details on OATTS can be found [here] (http://wiki.gpii.net/w/OATTS_%28Open_Access_Tool_Tray_System%29)
- There are two parts to the code. Client-side and server-side.
- To run OATTS, you will need to unzip the client-side zip file, and then load the unpacked extension in Google Chrome. Instructions on how to load an unpacked extension in Google Chrome here
- Launch the extension from Chrome. Currently, the program can be operated in the Demo mode.
- Use the 'Tool Changer' to select tool widgets to add to the tray.
- Each individual widget launches a new window with a specific service.