Editor's Draft of W3C Note. "Mobile Accessibility: How WCAG 2.0 and UAAG 2.0 Apply to Mobile Devices" from the Mobile Accessibility Task Force of the WCAG WG and UAAG WG.
To write or edit a Technique
Open the Techniques folder to see the files for individual Techniques. Technique files are numbered. M000.html is the template for creating new techniques.
To write a technique
- Navigate to the Mobile-A11y-TF Github repository: https://github.com/w3c/Mobile-A11y-TF-Note
- Click on the techniques folder
- Click on the pencil icon (near top right) to edit
- Click on the file numbered with your technique number
- Replace the text that appears in all caps
When you’re finished
- Click the green “Proposed File Change” button below the file
- Click the green “Create Pull Request” button above the file
- Click the second green “Create Pull Request” button that appears after you click the first one
Your changes will appear in the file when Jeanne approves the pull request.
When you’re ready for people to comment on your technique send the link to the list and invite people to comment by following the link and leaving comments on the Github file.
To propose changes to main document "How WCAG Applies to Mobile"
- To edit the Main Note file, fork index.html. The MobileQuickRef.html is Appendix A.