Koa11y is a desktop app that allows you to automatically detect accessibility (a11y) issues on webpages.
To download Koa11y, visit the website:
Koa11y is built with:
To Open Dev Tools in Koa11y
- Right-Click on the logo in the app.
To run source code locally (Win/OSX)
- Install Node (V4.0.0 or above)
- Download or clone this repo
To run source code locally (Ubuntu)
- Download or Clone this repo and go to it in the terminal.
- Update apt-get:
sudo apt-get update
- Install Node.js:
sudo apt-get install nodejs
- Install NPM:
sudo apt-get install npm
- Create a symbolic link for node
sudo ln -s /usr/bin/nodejs /usr/bin/node
node -vto check if you have a version of Node that is 4.0.0 or above, if not, consult this.
- Download dependencies:
- Run the app:
If that works, then in the future you can just run
npm start to run the app, the rest is all setup.