Lighthouse iOS App that empowers the visually impaired to efficiently & independently identify household items.
Files are organized as follows:
Lib/contains the C++ code that uses OpenCV APIs.
Lighhouse Camera/Bridgeis Objective C code.
- Bridges UI in Swift with C++ back-end.
Lighhouse Camera/Storyboardsconsist of UI facing code.
Lighhouse Camera/Resourcescontains sound and assets used in the app.
- Install XCode 8.2.1.
- Download the code in the repo
- In a terminal
$ cd path/to/the/code $ ./bootstrap.sh
- Double click to open
Lighthouse Camera.xcworkspace. To run on device change below two project level settings and push to device
- Link your AppleId in XCode (XCode->Preferences->Accounts)
- Change App Bundle Id to your unique name
- If you see 'Untrusted Enterprise Developer' message on device, go to Settings - General - Device Management - Tap on your Profile - Tap on Trust button
Targeted Device Support
- iphone 5S & later (6, 6S,6+) w/ ios v. 10.x and 9.x