The tracking.js library brings different computer vision algorithms and techniques into the browser environment. By using modern HTML5 specifications, we enable you to do real-time color tracking, face detection and much more — all that with a lightweight core (~7 KB) and intuitive interface.
bower install tracking
npm install tracking
- Web Components
You can plug tracking.js into some well supported HTML elements such as <canvas>, <video> and <img>.
|IE 9+ ✔||Latest ✔||Latest ✔||Latest ✔||Latest ✔|
However, the browser support may vary if you request the user's camera (which relies on getUserMedia API).
- Optical flow
- Face recognition
- Pose estimation
- Faster keypoint descriptor (BRIEF)
- More trainings (Hand, car plate, etc)
- Fork it!
- Create your feature branch: git checkout -b my-new-feature
- Commit your changes: git commit -m 'Add some feature'
- Push to the branch: git push origin my-new-feature
- Submit a pull request :D
For detailed changelog, check Releases.
tracking.js is maintained by these people and a bunch of awesome contributors.
|Eduardo Lundgren||Thiago Rocha||Zeno Rocha||Pablo Carvalho||Maira Bello||Jerome Etienne|
BSD License © Eduardo Lundgren